n00bimus primemean? Here you find
Someone who's the BIGGEST n00b on an MMORPG like Sherwood Dungeon, the biggest festering of little, annoying n00bs on the planet.
a 1337 person who makes and individiual, who may not be a n00b, look like a n00b. This person is one who is extremely 1337. This term excludes h4x0rs.
Someone who sparks random conversation with you declaring their supremacy in gaming skills over you. These accusations are 99% false, as the other 1 percent only occur if A n00b in denial sparks conversation with another n00b. The n00b will continue to spew his illusion of greatness in a strange and foriegn strategy of N00blish designed to confuse the victim and have them unknowningly admit verbal defeat. In many cases though, the n00b will gradually admit that they are inferior to the victim after prolonged argument. This n00b hybrid is much more common to find in person than on forums and low hype MMO's. This hybrid n00b requires face to face confrontation to thrive. The n00b continues to thrive best when able to see their victims faces and expression of disgust with their ignorance.
One word- "camping"
fag0try of n00bs
the biggest of the noobs.